Photo Gopher lets you pick a picture from your device's photo library, and then goes digging for metadata information about that picture which it then displays, including, but not limited to:
- Places : GPS coordinates, an annotated map, and if location services are enabled, turn-by-turn walking or driving directions back to that favorite location.
- Faces : the bounding box of face regions detected in the picture, Exif Auxiliary (ExifAux) data.
- Exchangeable image file format (Exif) data.
- Tagged Image File Format (TIFF) data.
- Portable Network Graphics (PNG) data.
- JPEG File Interchange Format (JFIF) data.
- General information such as creation date, orientation, and resolution.
The Gopher automatically copies the picture's GPS coordinates and creation date to the pasteboard, and allows you to manually copy any other metadata.
You may also Print or Mail any asset metadata ferreted-out by the Gopher - it is best to use landscape orientation for these actions.